Thursday, March 22, 2007

My friend...


This is my friend Anythony. He and some other members of our Arts team went to Acquire the Fire this weekend in Norfolk to see what is always the best in worship, drama, and media. We had a nice dinner at a seafood place downtown. Anthony wanted to take a picture of his fish because it was so attractive. He thought he would look at it later and admire it, long after our Norfolk trip was a distant memory.
I thought that was pretty funny so I took a picture of him taking a picture of his fish.
I don't think I've ever taken a picture of my food before. Maybe I'll start doing that.

2 comments:

Jessica said...

That's funny right there, I don't care who you are!

Anonymous said...

You should see the pictures I have of my food... Iw was some good looking food... Was very $$$ too...