Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Where have you gone, Bill Bailey?

I know. I haven't posted for a while. I'm sorry. It would be longer still if it weren't that I'm tired of answering the question "Why haven't you posted?"

Peer pressure. That always works.

The posting will begin again soon. It's just that ...
I'm working on a new site. I'll tell you about it soon. But it's almost done. I've been spending my "off-hours" time on it. And since that's the same time I use on this blog, well, you know. There just aren't enough of those "off-hours" to make it all happen.

So I have this pet peeve. I hate it when I go to a web page and it says "Site under construction". And then you go a month later and it's still under construction. Why do that? Why not just go with what you have? Why tell us you're going to have something up and running one day?
But I feel like I owe you an explanation. If you've stuck with me thus far, through Gangsta Gummies and Animal Cracker Escape Artists, then I owe you a little explanation.

It's not an excuse, mind you.

So what's the picture got to do with the post?

Nothing. It just reminds me of home. Thank you for your patience.

No comments: